Doctor Who Magazine Issue 571 is out this week and comes with one of three covers.
It includes the latest on Series 13 from the showrunner Chris Chibnall.
- Three variant covers to collect – Swarm, Azure and Skaak
- The latest Production Notes from showrunner Chris Chibnall.
- An exclusive preview of the final episodes of Series 13, with contributions from Chris Chibnall, Jodie Whittaker, Mandip Gill and John Bishop.
- Interviews with Sam Spruell and Rochenda Sandall, who play Flux supervillains Swarm and Azure.
- Production designer Dafydd Shurmer discusses the sets he created for Series 13, with previously unseen concept art and other exclusive images
- Writer and director Pete McTighe describes the making of the trailer for the new Season 17 Blu-ray box set.
- A look back at The Five Faces of Doctor Who repeat season, on the 40th anniversary of its BBC2 screening.
- The second installment of a two-part feature looking at Doctor Who’s most successful, and not so successful, relaunches
- The Fact of Fiction analyses the 1984 story Planet of Fire.
- The second part of The Forest Bride, a brand-new comic strip adventure for the Doctor and Yaz.
- Sufficient Data explores Doctor Who’s big ideas.
- An exclusive preview of the Season 17 Blu-ray box set, complete with a disc-by-disc guide of special features
- Previews, reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser and more.
Doctor Who Magazine Issue 571 is on sale from panini.co.uk and WH Smith from Thursday 11 November priced £5.99 (UK). Also available as a digital edition from pocketmags.com priced £4.99.