The latest edition of Doctor Who Magazine included an exclusive preview of the new animated series Daleks!
- An exclusive look at the new animated YouTube series Daleks!, featuring interviews with the cast and crew members.
- Voice artist Nicholas Briggs explains how he brought the Emperor Dalek to life.
- Doctor Who’s 50 scariest moments, with comments from Maxine Alderton, Chris Chibnall, Frazer Hines, Steven Moffat and more.
- Ray Holman’s guide to the creatures he designed and dressed for Series 12 – with never-before-seen sketches from the Doctor Who Costume Department.
- The second part of Time Lord Victorious: Monstrous Beauty, a new comic-strip adventure for the Ninth Doctor and Rose.
- A new regular feature on memorabilia looks at how to collect the Doctor Who Annual.
- The Fact of Fiction continues its exploration of the 1964 story Marco Polo, plus interviews with Carole Ann Ford, Philip Voss and production assistant Penny Joy.
- Apocrypha rediscovers the 1987 comic-strip The World Shapers
- Reviews of new books The Monster Vault and The Knight, the Fool and the Dead.
Also includes previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser, The Blogs of Doom and more.
Doctor Who Magazine Issue 557 is on sale from Thursday 15 October £5.99 (UK)