Issue 556 of Doctor Who Magazine heralds the start of Time Lord Victorious the Multi-format Doctor Who series launching this Autumn.
Highlights of the new issue include
- A bonus 20-page supplement featuring the first part of Time Lord Victorious: Monstrous Beauty, an exclusive new comic-strip adventure for the Ninth Doctor and Rose
- A detailed guide to Time Lord Victorious and an interview with producer James Goss
- Tracy-Ann Oberman answers questions from the TARDIS tin.
- A celebration of Virgin Publishing’s New Adventures novels, including contributions from authors including Russell T Davies, Paul Cornell and Mark Gatiss.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the 1964 story Marco Polo, plus interviews with Waris Hussein, Brian Hodgson and Derek Ware
- The untold story behind a proposed season of Doctor Who repeats in the late 1970s
- Apocrypha looks at Doctor Who Fights Masterplan “Q”
- A review of the new animated version of Fury from the Deep.
Previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser and The Blogs of Doom…PLUS!
- A giant double-sided poster.
- A diorama of the Ninth Doctor’s TARDIS control room.
- A download code for a complete, six-part audio adventure from Big Finish.
Doctor Who Magazine Issue 556 is on sale from Thursday 17 September £9.99 (UK)