Wednesday, 22 July 2020 - Reported by Marcus
The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine mounts an in-depth investigation into the areas of the Doctor Who universe where our fragments of knowledge don’t quite add up, with sections devoted to the Doctor, the TARDIS, Gallifrey, the Daleks and the Cybermen.
Also in the magazine
- Arthur Darvill, who played Rory, answers questions from the TARDIS Tin.
- Hair and make-up designer Claire Pritchard discusses her work on Series 12.
- The writers and artists behind Cutaway Comics explain how the imprint is expanding the worlds of Doctor Who.
- An at-a-glance guide to the ‘Lockdown Season’ of Doctor Who, with contributions from Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat.
- The Fact of Fiction explores the1968-69 serial The Krotons.
- A look at the animated version of Shada released in 2003.
- A review of Character Options’ latest range of action figures.
- Big Finish previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser, The Blogs of Doom and much more.
Doctor Who Magazine Issue 554 is on sale from Thursday 23 July