The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine has an exclusive interview with Jo Martin, who guest-starred as the Doctor in Fugitive of the Judoon and The Timeless Children.
Other highlights include:
- Ray Holman reveals how he created the costume worn by Jo Martin’s Doctor.
- A celebration of ten years of the Eleventh Doctor with new insights from former showrunner Steven Moffat.
- An exclusive preview of the new, animated version of The Faceless Ones.
- A disc-by-disc guide to the new Season 14 Blu-ray box set.
- The second part of an interview with Timothy Combe, director of Doctor Who and the Silurians and The Mind of Evil.
- Plot Devices revisits some of the real historical figures the Doctor has met over the years.
- The Fact of Fiction continues its epic exploration of The Daleks’ Master Plan.
- How to recreate the Fifth Doctor’s costume.
- A new series of articles begins with a look back at The Fishmen of Kandalinga.
- Updates on Doctor Who luminaries, past and present, with Time and Space Visualiser.
- Public Image looks at how Doctor Who is doing in the TV ratings.
- Share your views about the latest series of Doctor Who in the annual season survey.
- Part One of The Piggybackers, a new comic-strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
- Big Finish previews and reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, The Blogs of Doom and much more!