I turned down other jobs because I really wanted this… A lot of opportunities came up while I was waiting but my heart was set on Doctor Who.Also in this issue...
- PREVIEWS Looking ahead to the next episodes of Series 11 with writers Chris Chibnall, Ed Hime, Pete McTighe and Joy Wilkinson, and director Sallie Aprahamian.
- COSPLAY Doctor Who’s costume designer Ray Holman provides tips on how to cosplay members of Team TARDIS.
- OUT OF THE TARDIS The legendary Bernard Cribbins answers questions from the DWM TARDIS tin.
- MADAME TUSSAUDS DWM attends the unveiling of the waxwork Thirteenth Doctor in Blackpool.
- TARDIS REVOLUTION The second part in a series looking at the evolution of the TARDIS control room.
- RATINGS ROUND-UP An in-depth look at the ratings for the first episodes of Series 11.
- WHO’S CREW Key members of Doctor Who’s current production team describe their roles.
- THE TIME TEAM The Team watches the Thirteenth Doctor’s first episodes.
- DAVID SOLOMONS An interview with the author of the new Doctor Who novel The Secret in Vault 13.
- EPISODE REVIEWS The verdict on Series 11 episodes Rosa, Arachnids in the UK and The Tsuranga Conundrum.
- BLU-RAY PREVIEW Inside the new box set Doctor Who: The Collection – Season 19.
- THE WARMONGER The second part of a comic strip adventure featuring the Thirteenth Doctor and her friends.
Doctor Who Magazine 532 is on sale 15 November, priced £5.99