Editor Marcus Hearn said:
This is the Doctor Who Magazine almanac. We’ve taken a fresh look at every episode from Peter Capaldi’s first series, but we’ve also explored many other corners of the Doctor Who universe. For many fans, the television series is just part of a world that includes DVDs, Blu-rays, books, soundtrack albums, audio dramas and action figures. We’ve tried to reflect the last 12 months in all those different areas.
Also inside the 100 page issue:
- Features on every episode in Peter Capaldi’s first series.
- We speak to the team that accompanied Capaldi and Jenna Coleman on the Doctor Who World Tour.
- Fourth Doctor Tom Baker discusses his return to television and audio Doctor Who.
- Eighth Doctor Paul McGann reveals what he thinks about Capaldi’s Doctor.
- Orchestrator and conductor Ben Foster previews the 2015 Symphonic Spectacular.
- Inside the new ‘making of’ show, Doctor Who Extra.
- Behind the scenes at the new Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff.
- Interviews with some of the key players behind recent books, soundtracks, audio dramas, DVDs, Blu-rays and action figures.
- Highlights from the year’s newspaper and magazine reviews of Doctor Who.
- A round up of Doctor Who’s awards and honours from the last 12 months.
- Detailed tributes to the Doctor Who luminaries who passed away in 2014.
- ...and much more!
Doctor Who Magazine: The 2015 Yearbook is due out on Thursday 18 December.