The 10th anniversary supplement features the third Doctor Jon Pertwee on the cover and includes episode guides for the first 10 years, a guide to build your own Dalek and a (then) new Dalek story by Terry Nation.
The Radio Times digital special also features a unique animated Doctor Who cover, only available with the digital edition, featuring Peter Capaldi; plus a picture gallery of the new Doctor from an Radio Times exclusive photo-shoot.
Features inside the new issue include an exclusive interview and cover shoot with star Peter Capaldi; showrunner Steven Moffat’s guide to all 12 episodes of the new series; an exclusive interview with José Mourinho by comedian and author David Baddiel; David Walliams; James Corden; plus comprehensive TV and radio listings for 23-29 August.
Radio Times on iPad contains all the features, interviews, reviews and comprehensive TV and radio listings for 146 channels available in the print issue, alongside additional interactive features to enhance the readers’ experience. The additional features in the digital issue include:
- Specially designed contents page for quick and easy direct access to daily choice and listings pages
- Direct links to the week’s recommended programmes on-demand and catch-up TV services, including Netflix, BBC iPlayer and 4OD
- Photo galleries, including exclusive behind the scenes videos from photo-shoots and interviews
- Pinch and zoom TV & radio listings for ease of use
- Comprehensive TV and radio listings, including BBC local radio, with handy links so you can jump to your desired day of the week.