That's the competition being run by the fortnightly magazine in the new edition out today.
Editor Moray Laing said:
Whether visiting friends or relatives next door, heading off to a beach - or even popping off to an alien planet or a different time zone, we want to see pictures of readers reading the latest issue in unusual places. We'll print the best and funniest pictures in a future issue - and our favourite photograph will win a prize!Full details in the magazine.
Also in issue 351, the Eleventh Doctor appears in the comic strip for a final adventure, written by former script editor Andrew Cartmel, plus:
- The latest news
- Top tips for being the Doctor's companion
- A guide to the Eleventh Doctor's stories
- Top 10 TARDIS trips
- Dalek secrets about the Dalek Emperor
- Strax's guide to the Cybermen
- A look at filming of the latest series
- Puzzles and posters