Which classic twentieth-century story hits the Top Five for the first time ever?
Which adventure shoots up the list to become the top story of the Second Doctor’s era?
Which two recurring monsters see their every appearance land inside the Top 75?
Which two Doctors find an incredible 50% of their stories inside the top third of the poll?
Which adventure will be voted the greatest Doctor Who story of all time?
The answers to these questions are revealed as the magazine celebrates the Top 10 stories of each decade, from the 1960s to the 2010s – and gives the ultimate chart placing of each and every one of the Doctor’s 241 adventures to date.
Also in this issue:
- Showrunner Steven Moffat writes his exclusive column for the magazine.
- The thrilling conclusion to the final Eleventh Doctor comic strip, The Blood of Azrael.
- The Time Team watch 2008's The Doctor’s Daughter.
- Jacqueline Rayner reveals how Doctor Who can cause family tension in Relative Dimensions.
- The Watcher looks back at Doctor Who polls of the past in Wotcha.
- Previews of all the latest merchandise.
- Reviews of the latest CDs, and books.
- Prize-winning competitions and the DWM crossword,