I was five when the show started. I don’t remember Doctor Who not being part of my life, and it became a part of growing up, along with The Beatles, National Health spectacles, and fog. And it runs deep. It’s in my DNA...
Also in this issue:
- Doctor Who's executive producer Steven Moffat talks candidly to DWM in an in-depth interview.
- A look at 60s monster-makers Shawcraft, with never-before-seen colour photos.
- A preview of The Moonbase DVD with exclusive images.
- The Curse of Fenric – an in-depth guide to the classic Seventh Doctor adventure.
- Steven Moffat answers readers' questions on The Day of the Doctor.
- Pay the Piper – the Doctor and Clara in Part 2 of the latest comic strip.
- Author Jacqueline Rayner writes about a world inspired by Doctor Who.
- The Time Team watch Series Two of Torchwood.
- The opportunity to vote in the Ultimate Doctor Who survey – with a huge prize at stake!
- Reviews of all the latest DVDs and Cds.
- Competitions, puzzles, and much more!