The aim is to guess the final consolidated viewing figure, as reported by BARB to the nearest 10,000 viewers (i.e. two decimal places). This figure includes all those watching the episode within a week of broadcast, but does not include those watching on iPlayer.The Time of the Doctor is being broadcast in the UK on Christmas Day at 7.30pm, later than recent Christmas Doctor Who episodes.
Previous Ratings: For comparison, the ratings for the previous Christmas Day episodes are as follows: The Snowmen (9.87m), The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe (10.77m), A Christmas Carol (12.11m), The End Of Time: Part One (12.04m), The Next Doctor (13.10m), Voyage of the Damned (13.31m), The Runaway Bride (9.30m), The Christmas Invasion (9.84m), The Feast of Steven (7.90m).
Entering The Competition: To enter the competition, please send the following details to email@example.com:
- Your name and email address
- Your country (full address will only be requested if you are a winner)
- Your guess for the final viewing figure!
Terms And Conditions:
- The competition closes at 7.30pm GMT, 25th December 2013.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The competition is open worldwide.
- BARB figures are expected around 10 days after transmission; we will contact the winner once they have been published.