The special event starts this weekend and will see the phone box appearing overnight at secret locations in eight towns and cities, with the exact spots revealed on the morning of each visit via #TARDIStourWales.
The tour culminates in Cardiff - where the series is made by BBC Cymru Wales - on the day that the special anniversary episode The Day of the Doctor is broadcast.
Brian Minchin, the series' co-executive producer, said:
Doctor Who fans across Wales will get a unique opportunity to get up close to the Doctor's time machine and be part of our anniversary celebrations. Look out for it in a town near you.The tour itinerary is as follows:
- Saturday 16th November - Holyhead
- Sunday 17th November - Llandudno
- Monday 18th November - Wrexham
- Tuesday 19th November - Aberystwyth
- Wednesday 20th November - St Davids
- Thursday 21st November - Swansea
- Friday 22nd November - Newport
- Saturday 23rd November - Cardiff