- A Brush With Death (aka The Flush of Fear), by Francis Cave: Part Two - Jo is under attack from the Yeti while visiting the little girls' room. Will the Doctor be able to come to her aid in time? And what polarity will he be able to reverse . . . ?
- Farm Song, by Meg MacDonald: "Your song is ending sir. It is returning. It is returning through the dark. And then, Doctor . . . Oh, but then . . . he will knock four times."
- An Unearthly Man, by Thomas Ahearn: Captain Jack calls upon the Doctor to help with mysterious space-time anomalies and ends up with double trouble when two incarnations turn up at the same time . . .
- Anagram of the Kaleds, by Nic Ford: Kaled Daev is a one-eyed mutant whose life is very mundane living in a jar, unable to walk, talk, or communicate in anyway. But his life is enlivened by his friend Normon who visits him every day, and with the help of a senior scientist he is given a new life . . .
- The Shadow Makers, by Andy Weston: Part One - A time distortion separates the Doctor and Vicki from Steven on the planet Manalex Alpha, a planet known to Vicki and whose people are at war with time . . .
- La Chanson de la Tristesse, by Julie Kay: Leaving 1869 behind them, the Doctor takes Rose to a concert in Royan, France, and a spectacular concert première taking place in 1977 . . .
- Thwop, by Nick Wheeler: The TARDIS has broken down and the Doctor is desperately trying to fix it, while Rory's been swimming with mysterious fish . . .
- A New Outlook, by Ashley Myles: Rassilon awakes at a crucial point in time as the universe is in turmoil from dominating factions. To restore balance, he intercepts a TARDIS passing the solar system of Lakertya . . .
Saturday, 9 February 2013 - Reported by John Bowman
Issue 13 of the free online Doctor Who fiction magazine Inferno Fiction has been published. Edited by Colin-John Rodgers, it features the following:
The stories can be read here.