Stay out of the dark and look out for this week's issue of Doctor Who Adventures. You can't miss it. It's bright green and there's a skeleton on the cover!
There is everything you need to prepare you for this Saturday's scary episode, Forest of the Dead.
Crammed with creature features, you can also find out about the natural Ood in the monster fact file.
There is a cool new game for you to play, too. Can you get to the other side of the board before the Vespiform catches up with you!
This issue comes with a free Bannakaffalatta notebook, pen and stickers of the cheeky cyborg.
- Four posters: The Fires of Pompeii, Forest of the Dead and Judoon and the Doctor and Martha.
- Tales from the TARDIS:Watch out for a big explosion at the end of The Poison Sky!
- Quiz: Test your knowledge on Silence in the Library.
- Secrets: How the Doctor’s daughter cartwheeled to safety!
- Doctor's Data: All about bad boy Luke Rattigan.
- Comic strip: Part two of Continuity Cap– the world’s gone mad for the Doctor and Donna!
- Time Teasers:Spooky Shadows, Parallel Picture and more!
- Who knows!:How many hearts does the Master have and how did the Family control the Scarecrows?
Doctor Who Adventures issue 67, is out across the United Kingdom on Thursday 5 June.