The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine hit the shops today and features some sneak peeks of the upcoming Series 7B stories plus Steven Moffat reveals what trouble lies ahead for the Doctor and Clara in The Bells of St John.
Also in this issue:
It’s the traditional Doctor Who thing of taking something omnipresent in your life and making it sinister, if something did get in the Wi-Fi, we’d be kind of screwed. Nobody had really done it before, so I thought, ‘It’s time to get kids frightened of Wi-Fi!
Also in this issue:
- He was the Doctor! – In the second part of DWM’s previously unpublished interview with Jon Pertwee, conducted a year before his death in 1996, the actor who played the Third Doctor reveals his thoughts on his departure from Doctor Who, the untimely death of Master actor Roger Delgado, and his relationship with the show and its fans in later years.
- Craig A Tur! – Frazer Hines recalls his adventures in time and space in the 60s series as kilt-wearing companion to the Second Doctor, Jamie McCrimmon – and why he wants to come back…
- Completely Pointless! – DWM goes behind the scenes on the forthcoming Doctor Who edition of the BBC quiz show, Pointless Celebrities and talks to contestants Sylvester McCoy, Louise Jameson, Nicola Bryant, Bernard Cribbins, Frazer Hines, Sophie Aldred, John Leeson and Andrew Hayden-Smith!
- Setting Sail In Space… – There’s trouble aboard ship as the Fifth Doctor, Tegan and Turlough take part in a race through space, and encounter a race of Eternals! Discover a wealth of fascinating facts about the last story in 1983's 'Black Guardian trilogy' as Enlightenment is put under the spotlight in The Fact of Fiction.
- The Man Who Knows… - The big boss answers some of your most pressing Doctor Who questions in this issue’s Ask Steven Moffat – including one from one of his predecessors…
- The Good, The Bard, and The Ugly… – Hey nonny nonny! The Tenth Doctor and Martha Jones go back to Elizabethan England and meet the most famous writer in history, as The Time Team watch The Shakespeare Code.
- Masters Of The Hunt! – The Doctor is reunited with his old friends, Ian and Barbara, while flaming-skulled warriors cause havoc on the world of Cornucopia? The action heats up in Part Three of our epic comic-strip adventure Hunters of the Burning Stone, written by Scott Gray and illustrated by Martin Geraghty.
- The Trip Of A Lifetime! – DWM turns back the clock to 2005 when Doctor Who made its momentous return to our TV screens, with Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor and Billie Piper as his companion, Rose Tyler. The voyage through five decades of Doctor Who with the twenty-seventh series of the show in Countdown to 50!
- DVD Dilemmas! – Jacqueline Rayner shares the ups and downs of a family in love with Doctor Who and tackles the controversial topic of how to order your DVDs on your shelf, in this issue’s Relative Dimensions.
- A Burning Question - Wotcha! ponders just which planets in the Doctor Who universe have seas of acid in The History of Doctor Who in 100 Objects, challenges you to spot the false fact in a Shakesperian-themed Six Faces of Delusion, and consults The Stockbridge English Dictionary for some more unusual definitions.