This Sunday (19 April) will see The Big Care Sign-Up host an event to raise money for The Carers Centre, a charity based in LeicesterShire. As part of events there will be an auction of celebrity and entertainment memorabilia, including autographs from all 13 actors to have played the Doctor. Guests from Doctor Who will be John Levene (Sergeant Benton) and Matthew Dale (Big John, Robot Of Sherwood).
The full list of items up for auction and how to submit a bid can be found on The Big Care Sign-Up website.
- Album page signed by William Hartnell (First Doctor) and dedicated to Sylvia. Actress Wanda Hendrix has signed on the reverse.
- Album page, signed by Patrick Troughton (Second Doctor), “Best wishes, Patrick Troughton”.
- Vintage programme for the show "Lets Make a Night of It" at the Pier Pavilion in Worthing, signed on the first page by Jon Pertwee (Third Doctor). Good condition.
- 10” x 8” full colour photo of the Fourth Doctor and Daleks signed by Tom Baker (Fourth Doctor). Good condition.
- Full colour photo of signed by Peter Davison (Fifth Doctor) and dedicated to Brenda, “To Brenda, With best wishes, Peter Davison”.
- Doctor Who 50th Anniversary First Day Cover, signed by Colin Baker (Sixth Doctor), Bernard Cribbins (Wilfred Mott) and Katy Manning (Jo Grant)
- Poster of The Witch Prime from The Minister of Chance, signed by Sylvester McCoy (Seventh Doctor and The Witch Prime)
- Poster artwork signed by Paul McGann (Eighth Doctor)
- British Legion Poppy Appeal Cover, signed by Sir John Hurt (War Doctor).
- Full colour signed photo of Christopher Eccleston (Ninth Doctor).
- Full colour signed photo of the Tenth Doctor, signed by David Tennant (Tenth Doctor). This autograph was signed in person at London BFI Doctor Who at 50 Season on Sunday 29th September 2013.
- London Art programme signed by Matt Smith (Eleventh Doctor) and Jenna Coleman (as Jenna-Louise Coleman) (Clara Oswald) during the filming of The Day of The Doctor in Trafalgar Square. Unique sketches and doodles by Pete Worrall.
- Full colour photo taken at time of Peter Capaldi’s reveal as the Twelfth Doctor, signed and dated with the words “All the Best from Peter Capaldi, 23 Nov 2013 50 Years of Dr. Who!!”, the day of its 50th Anniversary. The celebratory episode, The Day of The Doctor, also marked Capaldi’s brief first appearance in the role.