This week in Doctor Who Adventures we’re off to a dangerous world. You’ll find everything you need to know about the mysterious monster that trapped the Doctor when he visited the planet Midnight.
The weird thing is, we never got to find out what the creature looked like – so we’ve got a competition to draw what you think the creature looks like. The winning entry will receive a Dalek Voice Changer Helmet – and have their monster appear in a future issue of Doctor Who Adventures.
The issue comes with a free set of monster pens and stickers – featuring a scary Sontaran and deadly Dalek. There’s another set in next week’s issue too.
- The Fourth Doctor: A look at some of this Doctor’s top moments!
- Four posters! The Midnight gang, the hideous Trickster, Rose and the Ninth Doctor and a brilliant Cyberman poster.
- Win! Part two of your chance to win a Roboform head.
- Ultimate Ood: Concluding part of our guide to the Ood.
- Who knows: Your questions answered.
- Tales from the TARDIS: A shock for Yvonne Hartman and Jackie Tyler in Doomsday!
- Adventure Guide: Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?
- Comic strip: Part one of a new adventure for the Doctor and Donna – By Order of the Bonemenders.
- Doctor’s Data: Tim Latimer the psychic schoolboy!
- Time Teasers: Fun puzzles for you to work out!
- Activity: Make a Dalek Caan mutant.
- Woven wordsearch: Solve the clues and win a Doctor Who audio book.
- Win: Monster artwork and Doctor Who storybooks up for grabs!