Paul McGann talks about life after being the Eighth Doctor in the new edition of Doctor Who Magazine.
You know what? I don't expect ever to be involved again. But I expect I'll be surprised one day by something. That's what Doctor Who's about. I expect to be surprised . . .Also in issue 472, published today:
- DWM goes behind the scenes and talks exclusively with Jamie Payne, who directed the recent episodes Hide and The Time of the Doctor
- John Levene recalls his time playing Cybermen, Yeti and UNIT regular Benton in an in-depth interview
- Master model-makers Mike Tucker and his team reveal their experiences of providing visual effects for 21st-century Doctor Who
- Showrunner Steven Moffat answers readers' questions
- A detailed look at The Fact of Fiction of the 1982 Fifth Doctor adventure Time-Flight
- The Blood of Azrael – The Doctor and Clara in the third part of their latest comic strip adventure
- The Time Team take a trip to the Planet of the Ood
- Jacqueline Rayner casts a critical eye over the Twelfth Doctor's choice of apparel in Relative Dimensions
- The Watcher ponders how Doctor Who companions sometimes know things that they ought not to know, and embarrasses another supporting artiste in Wotcha!
- Reviews of the latest DVDs, CDs and books
- Competitions, puzzles and more