StoryBundle is a platform for indie authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog.
Buyers pay what they like, subject to a minimum fee of $3.
The initial titles in The (Unofficial) Doctor Who Bundle are:
- Dalek I Loved You: 50th Anniversary Edition by Nick Griffiths Nick Griffiths' memoir of life as a Doctor Who fan, which has been praised by the UK Guardian and a former Doctor Who himself, David Tennant, and comes in a special 50th Anniversary update.
- Who & Me by Barry Letts The fascinating behind the scenes autobiography by the late Doctor Who producer Barry Letts - a key creative force on the show in the Jon Pertwee years, and who also worked with iconic Doctor Tom Baker.
- TARDIS Eruditorum Volume 2: Patrick Troughton by Philip Sandifer The second volume of collected and expanded posts from the popular blog TARDIS Eruditorum offers a critical history of the Patrick Troughton era of Doctor Who.
- Dining With The Doctor: An Unauthorized Whovian Cookbook by Chris-Rachael Oseland A cookbook to remember, celebrating the return of The Doctor with recipes themed around the first six seasons of the 2005 Doctor Who reboot - including dishes like Open Faced Dalek Ironsides, Sontaran Soldiers, Fish Custard Tacos, and a Cinnamon Pull Apart Crack in the Wall.
- VWORP! by Earl Green A key primer to the Doctor Who canon from 1963 through to the 2011 Xmas special, for both novices and experts alike.
- The Best of TARDIS Eruditorum, by Philip Sandifer. The Best of TARDIS Eruditorum collects twenty-one of the best and most popular essays from Philip Sandifer's acclaimed blog TARDIS Eruditorum.