The event, which takes place on Saturday 9th February at 2.30pm, will see seven people make up the Q&A panels. They are:
- Deborah Watling - companion Victoria in Tomb
- Anneke Wills - First and Second Doctor companion Polly
- Shirley Cooklin - Kaftan in Tomb
- Bernard Holley - Peter Haydon in Tomb
- Michael Kilgarriff - the Cyber Controller in Tomb and Attack of the Cybermen
- Michael Ferguson - director of stories during the First, Second, and Third Doctor eras
- Michael Troughton - Patrick Troughton's son and biographer
Throughout 2013, the BFI is showing a story per Doctor as well as digitally-restored prints of the two Dalek films. It will also be premièring An Adventure In Space And Time - a 90-minute BBC Two docudrama about the show's creation, written by Mark Gatiss, which is due to start shooting next month.
Marking the Third Doctor's era, the première of the colour-restored story The Mind of Evil plus a discussion takes place on Sunday 10th March at 2pm. Tickets will go on general sale on Tuesday 12th February at 11.30am. BFI members get priority booking plus discounts on ticket prices and are exempt from booking fees. An annual membership currently costs £30 - down from £40. This special offer expires at the end of February - click here for more details.