- Saturday 11th February: Doctor Who choreographer Ailsa Berk will be running one of her semi-regular monster lessons, where visitors will be able to learn how to move like a monster, such as a Judoon Trooper or a Cyberman.
- Monday 13th February: Millennium FX demonstrate their sculpture techniques, illustrating the design of some of the show's iconic characters.
- Wednesday 15th February: the Cybermen and the Ood will be at the Experience to terrify all those who dare enter!
- Thursday 16th February: the Doctor Who make-up team will be on hand to transform visitors into a Silurian, Cyberman, Clockwork Droid or Weeping Angel.
- Friday 17th February: Millennium FX present drawing demonstrations behind some of the show's iconic characters.
- Sunday 19th February: another chance to move like a monster with Ailsa Berk.
Update: Last Minute are offering a number of two-for-one deals to the exhibition: visit their website for more details.