Also in this issue:
- Waiting for God: Toby Whithouse, writer of the forthcoming TV episode The God Complex, talks exclusively to DWM about his previous work on Doctor Who and Torchwood and tells us what’s in store for the TARDIS team in his latest script…
Steven Moffat said ‘The Doctor and Amy are trapped in a hotel and the geography keeps shifting.’ I said, ‘Oh yeah?’ He said, ‘No, that’s literally as far as we’ve got.’” Toby explains. “So that was the starting point. That one line. A lot of the ideas just fell into place...
- Whatever happened to the Likely Lad? Andrew Smith was just a teenager when he wrote for the TV story Full Circle for Doctor Who in 1980 – but what became of him after that? DWM finally tracks Andrew down for an exclusive interview and finds out about his latest Doctor Who scripts…
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: Doctor Who’s head writer and executive producer, Steven Moffat, reveals what his predecessor, Russell T Davies, has recently been emailing him about in PRODUCTION NOTES!
- Men Behaving Badly: The Watcher proudly presents the ultimate guide to the Doctor’s arch-nemesis! Discover the secrets of every secret identity, every cunning disguise and every sinister incarnation of the Doctor’s most persistent foe in THE WATCHER’S GUIDE TO THE MASTER!
- Gimme Gimme Gimme: Will one man’s greed cause the destruction of the human race? Find out, as THE FACT OF FICTION puts the colourful 1971 Third Doctor adventure The Claws of Axos under the microscope!
- One Foot in the Grave: Amy dons a nurse’s outfit as she and the Doctor investigate a series of mysterious disappearances at an old folks’ home. But what lurks in the laundry closet? And who are the faceless children who come visiting after dark? Find out in a new comic strip, DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT, by Jonathan Morris with art by David A Roach!
- Till Death Us Do Part: THE TIME TEAM unearth a curious tale of zombies and Charles Dickens, as their continuing mission leads them to Victorian Cardiff for the Ninth Doctor adventure The Unquiet Dead!
- Absolutely Fabulous: DWM takes a nostalgic look back Series Three – a time when William Hartnell starred as the First Doctor in some of the most amazing adventures the show has ever seen – as the COUNTDOWN TO 50 continues…
- Just Good Friends: Should Doctor Who celebrate its continuity? Or is it better to break with the past and have all-new adventures? DWM sparring partners, Toby Hadoke and Johnny Candon confront the controversy in A BATTLE OF WITS!
- As Time Goes By: The much-anticipated fourth series of the Doctor Who audio spin-off, GALLIFREY, is out this month! DWM talks to the people responsible for the continuing adventures of Romana, Leela and K9, including Louise Jameson, Gary Russell and Scott Handcock.
- Extras: A History of Doctor Who in a 100 Objects, The Six Faces of Delusion, Supporting Artist of the Month and much more – revel in the madness in the latest WOTCHA!
Doctor Who Magazine 432 is on the shelves from Thursday 10th March.