The set will consist of three previously released stories taken from remastered and restored prints and with updated extras.
The Talons of Weng-Chiang
- The Last Hurrah a new documentary where producer Philip Hinchliffe visits Tom Baker at his home to discuss their final story together
- Moving On where Hinchliffe talks about what he envisaged for the series had he stayed as producer
- The Foe from the Future, a look at the original story which eventually became The Talons of Weng Chiang
- Now and Then, a tour of the locations used in the story
- Look East with Tom Baker interviewed.
- Whose Doctor Who, presented by Melvyn Bragg - As included on the original release
The Caves of Androzani
- Chain Reaction, a look back at the making of the story
- Directing Who: Then and Now - Graeme Harper talks about the changes in TV Production since he made this story
- Archive footage from The Russell Harty Show featuring an interview with Peter Davison and Colin Baker.
The Television Movie
- An new commentary featuring Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann
- The Seven Year Hitch, looking at the seven year quest to get this story made
- The Wilderness Years, looking at how the show was kept alive during the hiatus between the end of Series 26 and the TV Movie
- Who Peter 1989-2009, the final part of the documentary looking at the special link between the two programmes Doctor Who and Blue Peter
- Stripped for Action, the eighth Doctor in Comic Strip
- Tomorrows Times, how the short reign of the Eighth Doctor was reported by the press at the time.