There is an exclusive interview with the unforgettable Donna Noble, when Catherine Tate talks exclusively to this months Doctor Who Magazine, released this week in the United Kingdom.
"What's weird is, I was going into an established, loved, successful show, so part of me was thinking, oh God, there's a responsibility there to that," Catherine tells the magazine. "But you can't go on set every day and think, I really hope I don't ruin this for everyone else involved! You just have to realise, yeah, I've taken this job, and the people around me wanted me to do it. Once you get down to the nuts and bolts of making the show, it was absolutely, and I can say this for certain, one of the best experiences of my professional life. Absolutely brilliant. There was just no down point."
Also in the Magazine.
- She was the the original feisty redhead! Bonnie Langford, aka companion Melainie Bush, talks candidly about her turbulant time on Doctor Who in the 1980's
- Manga Doctor Who? Miss Saigon? And the Doctor and Donna at extra-fast speed? Find out what it all means as Executive Producer Julie Gardner tells us what happened when she went to the USA with new showrunner Steven Moffat, in Production Notes.
- There's a multitude of adventures for the Doctor and Donna in a very special 10-page comic strip, The Time of My Life, written by Jonathan Morris with art by Rob Davis.
- It's a close shave for Peri, as The Time Team get their minds warped by The Trial of a Time Lord!
- Pomp and circumstance, and Cybermen! DWM takes an exclusive look at August's Doctor Who Prom and talks to composer Murray Gold and the people who made it happen.
- Some of the Doctor's most fondly remembered companions are back in an all-new series of audio adventures! DWM investigates the range and chats to the Doctor’s very first companion Susan, Carole Ann Ford.
- An alien killer on a space bus? The Doctor on a less-than-relaxing holiday? And bees that are far more intelligent than they appear? It can only be Delta and the Bannermen! Fact of Fiction examines one of the Seventh Docto'’s most extraordinary adventures.
- Neil Harris discovers the possible future of Doctor Who in You Are Not Alone
- Plus all the very latest news, reviews, previews and competitions!
Doctor Who Adventures 78
This week’s Doctor Who Adventures comes complete with an inflatable Sontaran. Guarding the Sontaran on the cover is an angry Judoon. Inside you can find out more about them and the outer-space police, the Shadow Proclamation.
Also in the issue
- Monster music! Read about the team’s trip to the recent Doctor Who prom.
- Posters of the Doctor, The Sarah Jane Adventures gang, Judoon, and a Sontaran.
- Ultimate Ood: Part two of the guide to the Ood!
- Adventure Guide: Trouble for Sarah Jane in Eye of the Gorgon.
- Tales from the TARDIS: The Doctor and Donna are captured in Planet of the Ood.
- Secrets: How the face of Davros was created!
- Who’s where? Take a trip to Camp Caan and find the Time Beetles.<\li>
- Comic strip: Part one of a new adventure for the Doctor and Donna – Attack of the Mange Mites.
- Doctor’s Data: Facts about the Seventh Doctor.
- Time Teasers: Puzzles to strain your brain.
- Woven wordsearch: Win some books!
- Win: DVDs and a radio-controlled car up for grabs.